Who we are:
OUTFIT, a successful part of Arcadia Group Limited, is a chain of out-of-town retail stores offering a wide selection of the best high-street fashion brands and latest trends all under one roof.
Over the last 5 years our business has been expanding and has gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate, which makes Outfit an exciting place to work! It doesn’t stop there…OUTFIT has some of the largest stores in the Arcadia portfolio, in terms of space and turnover. Outfit’s aim is to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that’s engaging and inspiring.
Support the store management team in delivering the Dorothy Perkins brand. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving all measureable KPI’s, have strong commercial awareness, excellent visual merchandising, good attention to detail, able to work with own initiative, be able to demonstrate resilience and work within a strong management team. They will also have the full accountability for running and the performance of a top ten store at selected times.
Day to Day:
- To have overall responsibility for managing the performance of a brand department.
- Provide leadership to the team and motivate them to deliver results.
- To maintain the highest merchandising standards and to provide exceptional customer service.
- Support the management team in the day to day running of the store
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with the management team and regional teams.
- Confident and clear communicator
- Motivational leadership style
- Creative flare
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Commitment, drive and self-motivation to achieve challenging goals
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Team player
- Logical and practical approach to problem-solving
- Open and honest
- Have a true love for fashion.
The exciting Part
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities