Who we are:
OUTFIT, a successful part of Arcadia Group Limited, is a chain of out-of-town retail stores offering a wide selection of the best high-street fashion brands and latest trends all under one roof.
Over the last 5 years our business has been expanding and has gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate, which makes Outfit an exciting place to work! It doesn’t stop there…OUTFIT has some of the largest stores in the Arcadia portfolio, in terms of space and turnover. Outfit’s aim is to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that’s engaging and inspiring.
Team Leaders are essential to the smooth operation of the store, supporting the management team in running the business and acting as a key role model for our team of sales assistants. Dependent on your skills and experience you would either be working BOH - where you would be responsible for overseeing deliveries and all other operational elements - or on the floor - here you would be responsible for a selection of brands, looking after all aspects that comes with them, including visual merchandising and promotion launches.
Day to Day:
Every day is different in Outfit but you will always be involved in the following:
- Supporting the management team with all aspects of running the store
- Opening/closing the store and performing keyholder duties
- Driving sales and other KPIs daily
- Coaching and developing the team through training and regular feedback
Experience in supervisory/management role is essential. All applicants must be fully flexible 7 days a week and able to work early mornings and late nights when needed.
The exciting Part
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Generous uniform allowance
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business