An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Evans creative team as a Graphic Designer. The main purpose of this role is to bring a high level of creativity, production and artwork to a growing creative team. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the Evans brand and its on-going strategy, and the ability to help push the brand forward creatively.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create designs which work across a variety of media – packaging, windows, point of sale, promotional campaigns, logos, brochures, leaflets, direct mail, press packs, advertising etc.
- To be a conceptual, highly talented, creative individual
- To deliver creative solutions across all platforms in line with the business strategy
- To continually develop creative concepts
- To be pro-active in introducing and evolving creative techniques, have an understanding and awareness of working with different print techniques, using different substrates
- Identify new and innovative opportunities for displaying graphics within the retail environment
- Have the ability to take all designs from concept right through to delivery
- Work with relevant departments on Press packs and advertising campaigns
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Creative Managers, PR, VM and retail teams
- Be able to artwork when necessary.
- Proven experience in similar role
- Graphic Design agency background / trained
- Creative flair
- Applemac Literacy (Photoshop /Illustrator, Indesign & Acrobat Experience)
- Finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the world of fashion & design
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment under pressure
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive approach
- Previous retail design experience (desirable but not essential)