Who we are:
Fashion isn’t just what we know, it’s what we love. With signature prints, seasonal must haves, wardrobe essentials and pieces for every occasion, our collections are exciting, feminine, versatile and affordable. Dorothy Perkins is for every woman: our clothes come in sizes 6 to 28 with dedicated Tall, Petite, Plus Size and Maternity collections, all with a focus on a feminine, flattering fit. With an extensive selection of shoes, boots, bags and accessories, you can find the perfect finishing touches at DP. Plus, with weekly in-store updates and daily online drops, there’s always something new to discover.
We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
As well as our Retail and Digital channels, our International presence continues to grow with our Wholesale and Franchise partnerships - If you want to be part of our dynamic, global business.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our Dorothy Perkins in the Hounslow Debenhams store
Day to Day:
- To have overall responsibility for managing and delivering KPI performance of the Dorothy Perkins department
- Provide leadership to the team and motivate them to deliver results
- To maintain the highest merchandising standards, provide exceptional customer service, and ensure that effective cost reduction and profit protection procedures are in place
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with the management team in Hounslow
- Previous experience of leading a team and driving sales in a retail environment
- Confident and clear communicator
- Motivational leadership style
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Commitment, drive and self-motivation to achieve challenging goals
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Team player
- Logical and practical approach to problem-solving
- Open and honest
The exciting Part
In return, we can offer a competitive salary up to £19K excellent Company benefits, along with exceptional training, development and career progression.