Deputy Manager - Marble Arch
Be part of the team...
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
About the Store...
Our Marble Arch store is our highest profile store and at the forefront of our new brand direction. This store has huge influence on our brand and as such we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team and help take this store to the next level. The store operates with a team of 40 staff, as well as in store visual & operations team. Located next the marble arch station we are perfectly situated to capture large footfall with a large tourist based customer.
What you’ll be doing...
- Driving sales and maximising profit by managing controllable costs
- Driving KPI performance by proactively managing key areas for improvement
- Achieving visual excellence
- Creating an exceptional customer experience
- Ensuring employee potential is reached by managing and motivating your team
- Commercially driven
- A flair for visual merchandising
- Results driver
- Leads by example
- Works well with a team
- Customer focussed
Working with Wallis...
- Career development across the Arcadia Group
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Up to 30% bonus
- 25% discount across the Arcadia Brands
- Business wear allowance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan