A BIT ABOUT
The Group Digital team sets the overall digital strategy, designs and delivers major projects and programmes of change, and shares best practice and offers guidance and support in areas as diverse as user experience design, digital marketing, analytics and customer insight, and international development. Recent Group Digital initiatives include the launch of online order in store and store fulfilment capability across multiple brands and a re-platforming mobile websites and launching the new Kidswear range - Outfit Kids.
Arcadia has put growth and development through e-commerce and international expansion at the centre of its strategy.
Within Group Digital, the Customer Insight team support strategic and tactical decision making and enable analytics best practices in analytics across all Arcadia brands. The team has overarching responsibility to generate a robust understanding of multichannel customer behaviour and profitability, on driving improvements in marketing effectiveness through controlled testing and enhancing customer engagement through management of the digital analytics platform and A/B optimisation roadmap.
As Digital Analyst your role will be to work with other members of the insight team, analysts and digital team members within each of the brands, and the Group Digital Director to translate Arcadia’s multiple data sources into actionable, high-value insights.
This is an opportunity to play a part in the development of a new analytics capability in a global, multichannel retailer and to develop new analytics skills and approaches in a fast-moving, high volume business. There is no shortage of data or opportunity to make an impact!
DAY TO DAY
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Arcadia’s digital analytics platform implementation and act as expert product owner on technology projects delivering change to the digital platforms to ensure the business consistently maintains a rich foundation of reliable website data
- Work with the Head of Insight and in-brand analysts to develop best practices for digital analytics and ensure that KPIs are accurate, comparable across brands and consistent over time
- Work with stakeholders in brands to deliver a suite of standardised reports for digital trade and marketing from our newly implemented Google Analytics platform
- Manage third party agency relationships to support our digital platform analytics implementation
- Work closely within analytics and insight team on advanced analytics projects such customer segmentation and lifecycle modelling, predictive modelling and forecasting
- Act as product owner and work with our IT data warehouse team in the maintenance and extension of our Customer Insight database
- Maintain a market leading skill set in our preferred analytics tools and ensure Arcadia’s knowledge of the wider industry, best practices and emerging techniques is ahead of the curve
- Work closely with Head of Insight to manage analytics vendor and other third-party relationships
- A proven ability to drive insight from digital analytics and the ability to communicate complex concepts simply and clearly
- Experience in implementation and utilisation of web analytics tools, preferably Google Analytics 360
- A solid understanding of digital marketing techniques and technologies is essential, e.g. PPC, SEO, display, affiliate marketing, etc. Experience of marketing attribution analysis advantageous
- Advanced use of Excel and SQL for data manipulation and analysis using a variety of data sources
- Practical experience of A/B testing, conversion rate optimisation and website usability
- Understanding of ecommerce, web technology and architecture
- Experience working with high volume traffic and ecommerce websites desirable
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and on multiple projects with competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Experience using stats packages (SAS, SPSS, R) advantageous
- Numerate degree, preferably with statistics and/ or maths or equivalent experience
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.