A BIT ABOUT
In October 2014 Beyoncé and Sir Philip Green announced a brand new partnership – an Athleisure brand launching in Spring 2016.
The joint venture is equally owned by TOPSHOP and Parkwood Athletic with Sir Philip and Beyoncé both assuming the roles of Founders. The partnership, not collaboration, is designed and managed by a newly created stand-alone team based in London.
The brand will look to establish itself as a global market leader in Athlesiure, clothes which are appropriate for both athletic or leisure activity and the fastest growing sector in the womenswear market today.
We are now looking to hire a Digital expert to lead brand and commercial orientated digital initiatives which support and work across this exciting partnership.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications, the Social Media Manager will lead and execute the social media strategy for the brand. You will be responsible for branded social media channels, along with working cross-functionally and with our partners to amplify our social media presence and relevance, grow our audience and increase engagement and effectiveness across the UK, USA and International markets, as well as lead and develop digital brand marketing activities.
DAY TO DAY
The Social Media Manager will build the social footprint in online spaces to be the go-to point for fashion, great fashion content and inspiration. A connected eco-system devoted to and inspiring sport, sharing the best in Athleisure.
As a subject matter expert, they will be responsible for listening, researching, coordinating, analysing and implementing social marketing initiatives as part of digital and integrated marketing activity. They will also work with key contacts and editorial teams to develop and implement new social content generating initiatives, and an ongoing program of work to ensure the contents flow and quality has social at its heart and work in as streamlined and as efficient a manner possible.
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Collaborate with key cross-functional groups to ensure social media is integrated into all activities.
- Educate on the latest social marketing developments, emerging technologies & trends, competitive landscape, and consumer behaviours in order to proactively direct current and future opportunities.
- Structure and conduct engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions/recommendations for product sales and brand.
- Lead the development of innovative and scalable social marketing plans/programmes to optimise performance against key performance indicators.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers. Shape brand stories and messages, and actively pitch those communications to the appropriate communities and online authorities.
- Plan social customer care coverage & response rate, and crisis management on social working closely with PR and customer services.
- Direct the integration of social attributes on ivypark.com (sharing, reviews and recommendations) to improving the overall consumer experience and conversion rates.
- Manage conversations within social platforms using a distinctive, knowledgeable, friendly and voice suited to an Athleisure brand.
- Lead social marketing tactics (promotions/competition) fostering fan engagement and acquisition.
- Manage, develop, coordinate, and publish relevant conversations to serve the needs of consumers/members.
- Develop a content calendar and plan social content, holding regular updates with editorial and marketing.
- Ensure social marketing efforts run smoothly each day and maintain a calendar of activity.
- Social media and/or Digital marketing agency experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements.
- Experience interacting within online communities and platforms, actively participating a brand on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies, such as social monitoring and publishing/CMS platforms, and practices to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team and training staff on social best practices and strategic planning
- Strong analytical skills including familiarity with web analytics tools.
- Excellent technical skills, illustrating professional expertise with social media technologies and advanced knowledge of tools like forums, blogs, live chats, social networks, forums, podcasts, wikis, and media.
- Passionate about social media and new technologies
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.