A Bit About
As an established womenswear brand, DOROTHY PERKINS is now one of the biggest fashion retailers in the country, trading in approximately 750 stores worldwide. Their range of clothing and accessories is updated weekly in store and daily online so there’s always something new to discover.
Support the Profile Manager to optimise the range for a UK Retail Profile delivering the brand strategy to drive LFL growth and improve Sales Density within the Retail Chain. Provide in-depth analytical support, conduct store visits and competitor analysis and use commercial acumen to potentialise sales and profit opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing Day To Day
- In depth analysis of product performance to identify sales opportunities and risks for Profiles responsible for; benchmark against rest of DP retail
- Monitor Stock Levels vs target, Cover, and LFL changes and make recommendations to Profile Manager/ B&M Teams
- Review branch performance & identify sales opportunities & risks. Work with Profile Manager to create action plans for over and under achieving stores drive density and Profit.
- Regular store visits to gather market intelligence and competitor analysis and use to influence Profile Strategy
- Plan product mixes and liaise with relevant stakeholders to manage store openings/
- modernisations/ closures and space changes.
- Sizing Analysis/availability
- Monitor and analyse Trials; compile conclusions and recommendations for the Brand
- Awareness of store grading and tiering system. Make recommendations for tier changes during the trading season. Influence the store tiering for the Season/Year ahead.
- Key Liason between Retail and B&M – feedback risks and opportunities highlighted and use influence to ensure delivered
- Prepare Monthly Trading Pack
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills (at all levels and across functions)
- Experience of working in a fast paced merchandising/planning role
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to Detail
- Flexibility to travel and spend time in the field
- Strong Excel skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Knowledge of the High Street
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Branch Merch/International Background
- Advanced MS Office
The Exciting Part
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.