We have a great opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join our forward thinking, high energy Digital team. You will be responsible for running and delivering digital projects for both Dorothy Perkins and Burton. Demonstrating an ability to prioritise and deliver projects, within a fast paced environment.
You must be organised and process driven and have a high attention to detail. You will be able to build strong relationships with internal and external teams through concise and clear communication.
DAY TO DAY
- Delivery Project roadmap for Burton Dorothy Perkins across 7 desktop site, 5 mobile sites and 4 apps.
- Taking responsibility for projects launches, on time and accurately. Resolving any issues in an effective manner.
- Ensuring alignment of projects to brand and department strategy
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports aligned to Burton Dorothy Perkins project framework
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Analyse risks and opportunities within project, proactively problem solving and escalating where necessary
- Communicating project plans effectively across Burton and Dorothy Perkins Digital
- Collaborating across Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Group, IT and Brands.
- Working with other teams’ coordinators and management to ensure all processes are followed and suggest changes in order to improve efficiencies.
- Proactively catalogue bugs and ensure fixes are delivered, escalate and prioritise bug backlog.
- Effectively prioritising workloads based on customer impact.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Building effective internal networks to deliver Burton Dorothy Perkins priorities.
- Supporting Project Manager with ad hoc requests & deputises in manager’s absence.
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Strong CMS experience
- Experience of working as a production co-ordinator/ senior production assistant or similar role across all devices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, reactive environment.
- Demonstrate a positive, can do attitude at all times.
- Omniture or other site analytics knowledge
- Experience of AB testing
- Experience of working with apps
- Ability to independently manage workflow and prioritize tasks in order to meet competing and changing deadlines, with a sound awareness of the teams requirements.
- Ability to confidently communicate with external teams to coordinate assets and resolve issues
- Ability to proactively think laterally around obstacles, using initiative to identify and propose solutions
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Display flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of a growing department
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.