The TOPSHOP TOPMAN online space is growing by the second and we are currently on the lookout for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to push this even further. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for creating and delivering TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s Digital Marketing strategy. In this role you will be managing and leading a team to ensure that TOPSHOP TOPMAN have a strong presence within the digital marketing space. You will need to demonstrate excellent commercial skills combined with proven digital acquisitions and retention experience.
This is a key role within the Digital team to drive the acquisition and retention of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital customer by pushing the boundaries within the online space. To defend & grow market share both in the UK and internationally.
- Driving both acquisition and retention of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN customer in fast-growing/International marketplaces
- Planning and managing the annual digital budget, including forecasting traffic and revenue across multiple channels and countries
- Working alongside the Digital Trade, Content, Creative teams to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Building relationships and manage external suppliers /agencies
- Driving interest and passion for the brand ensuring a competitive edge to all digital marketing activity
- Ensuring you are using all marketing analytics tools to optimise spend on a daily basis
- Constantly on the lookout for innovating and exciting new opportunities, identifying commercial routes for driving sales growth
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth
- Proactive with driving own development
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager who oversees CRM & Paid Search
- Running tests to prove incrementality this includes both revenue lift tests and brand lift tests
- Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively
The successful candidate will oversee a team of 9 with 3 managers reporting directly into the senior manager.
Primary focus will be on the following digital marketing channels:
- Organic Social – strategic content planning, follower growth across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Paid Social – optimising channel spend with both commercial and brand objectives ensuring effective targeting and audience management strategy.
- Community Management – this includes social engagement and social monitoring in partnership with our social customer care team
- Affiliates – working with content, discount and cashback, with a range of popular and fashion specific affiliate parrtners
- Influencers – commercially focused influencer campaigns from micro to mid-tier influencers to drive sales and reach
- Display – overseeing performance based retargeting and brand campaigns to shift key brand metrics