We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Established Designer focusing on Dresses to join our innovative TOPSHOP in-house Design team. We are looking for candidates who have considerable experience in Dresses.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging, innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic move for the right person!
As an Established Designer at TOPSHOP you will be working to ensure we are first in identifying emerging trends, and translating these into fashion stories our customers will love and believe in. You will work closely with the Buying teams and our Suppliers to ensure you capture the season’s must-have pieces to excite and delight the customer.
Day To Day
- Constantly developing the range with Buying, Heads of Design and suppliers to ensure it evolves and continues to meet the needs of the TOPSHOP customer.
- Ensure designs can be made and kept within budget.
- Interpreting trends into directional fashion designs and remaining ahead of the curve on up and coming trends.
- Identifying materials to drive product and range development for the TOPSHOP customer.
- Strengthen the TOPSHOP product strategy with the Heads of Design & Design Director, which can then be interpreted into contemporary products for a range.
- Succeeding product development through from Brief to Press.
- Producing specs either by hand or Illustrator/CAD.
- Ability to react to sales information and design commercial fashion forward ranges.
- To manage junior team members through 1:1’s mentoring and problem solving where required.
- Working with the pattern room advising fabrics, details & artworks.