Be part of the team…
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
About the role
Wallis is looking for an enthusiastic, highly flexible and fashion-forward team player that can work within tight time constraints and is able to plan ahead. The Social and Content Assistant will be responsible for updating all Wallis social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, and working with Bloggers. Along side this they will be delivering the brands content and digital campaigns across every customer touch point, with a strong focus around CRM. This role will report in to the Editorial Coordinator.
What you’ll be doing…
- Responsible for rolling out Wallis’ social media strategy under guidance of the Editorial Coordinator.
- Create engaging posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest- maintaining exceptional levels of audience interaction.
- Update and maintain the social media content calendar/roadmap.
- Increase acquisition across all social channels
- Identify relevant emerging spaces, tools and trends to ensure Wallis is at the forefront of all social media innovation.
- Promote the integration of social media across all channels.
- Manage the day-to-day of all social content creation from copy through to design.
- Working with External Partners to produce user generated content across all social channels.
- Work closely with Editorial Coordinator to support in building a network of digital influencers.
- Working as part of the Editorial team to deliver the brands content strategy, primarily through the CRM channel.
- Attend regular Editorial meetings and work collaboratively the Digital Marketing, Design, Trading and Production to ensure all projects are delivered in a timely manner, whilst adhering to the wider brand strategy.
- Build a strong effective working relationship with Buying and Trade to ensure we have the right product, in the right place, at the right time.
- Work closely with design to ensure all content is innovative and on brand.
- Responsible for testing all content and content links to ensure everything is correct and the best possible user journey is achieved.
- Be culturally aware and have a strong passion for the fashion, digital and retail industry. Enabling Wallis to be at the forefront of the latest trends and stories.
- Present weekly reports on performance and use this information to make informed decisions to drive business performance in social and bloggers.
- Manage social and on site competitions from concept to implementation and assist with execution of any partner collaborations.
- Day-to-day audit of customer posts: removing anything outside of permitted content, forwarding queries to relevant departments and managing the relationship with Customer Care.
- Work closely with the PR team.
- Regular competitor analysis.
- Passion for Social Media and Content Marketing (essential)
- Interest in blogs and influencers
- Interest in Fashion and Digital
- Exceptional written accuracy (essential)
- Excel and Photoshop experience (desirable)
- Experience with CMS and associated systems and technologies (desirable)
- Experience working within a fast-paced digital team, ideally in a fashion environment
- Highly organised and exceptional time management skills
- Ability to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks to meet changing deadlines
- Ability to confidently communicate with other teams to coordinate assets and resolve issues
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy