WHO ARE WE?
We’re the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with eight major brands: Topshop, Topman, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Wallis and Outfit. We let people be themselves. We’re informal while professional. And we mix fun with business. Round here, commercial success starts with people getting stuck in and working together.
Join us and you won’t just be here to make up the numbers. As well as learning on the job, we’ll take you through step-by-step training and you’ll receive positive, supportive coaching from both management and peers.
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY?
Customer Care Advisor
Location: Leeds, LS9 7DN
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Hours: A variety of day and evening shifts are available during the hours of 6am – 9.15pm
Start Dates Availabile for 2018: 3rd September, 17th September, 1st October, 15th October, 29th October
We really care about our customers and we want to make sure that they have a great experience whenever they interact with us - regardless of whether that’s on a visit to one of our stores or on a call to one of our Customer Care team.
From tracking orders to finding creative solutions to issues, we see Customer Care as a super important part of delivering a seamless customer experience. The team also provides support to stores and other areas of the business including home and mystery shopping.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Following established standards, guidelines and procedures in order to give consistent, accurate, quality responses to customers
• Taking ownership of customer queries and always aiming for first time resolution
• Using plain English to communicate clearly with customers via email and correspondence (without the use of standard templates where necessary)
• Building a strong network of contacts in Head Office and field teams to ensure the best outcome for our customers
• Achieving targets while maintaining a focus on accuracy and quality of work
• Contributing to team meetings, focus groups, projects and training sessions
THE MUST HAVES…
• Strong understanding of a Customer Service environment
• Ability to work within established systems, standards and procedures
• Collaborative approach
• Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and see things from their perspective
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Flexibility to work the required shift patterns (including some weekends and bank holidays) to ensure we have enough cover
• Strong time management and communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus holiday trading
• 25% staff discount across all Arcadia brands
• Regular Sample Sales
• Regular Social events (e.g. Christmas party, Summer BBQ, charity events)
• Pension scheme
• Bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
**Please note you may be subject to a DBS check**