As a Digital Designer you will be working within the core design team, this is an opportunity to get involved in helping to define, design and improve the brands websites as a whole. We are looking for a midweight designer who is focused on furthering the TOPSHOP TOPMAN experience across all of the brand’s digital channels.
Candidates should be full of ideas and passion for digital design and have a strong interest in fashion, digital innovation and pixel perfection. The role will encompass both editorial and UI design; designing beautiful editorial features, working on layout, concept and art direction with our Editorial team, in addition to working closely with UX designers to creatively develop and improve the main structure of TOPSHOP TOPMAN Digital’s future offering. The role will work across all of our platforms from Desktop and Mobile to Apps and Social.
- Working across multiple channels with the digital design team to produce innovative solutions and high quality design for the eCommerce site and other digital platforms
- Working on specific sections of the desktop site, mobile site and apps to improve functionality and aesthetics
- Demonstrating an understanding of web development and platforms to inform design decisions
- Developing strong User Interfaces and develop UX wireframes/layouts into pixel perfect designs that not only look beautiful but also perform for our business.
- Working closely with UX designers to improve user journeys and push TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s offering
- Working alongside a talented team of digital and print designers to make sure all projects are aligned and match the strong brand identity
- Continually maintain awareness of customer’s user behavior to maximize their experience and to generate sales
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors to help inform innovative ideas
- Aiding the wider design team in the understanding and production of good User Interface and Editorial design
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth
- Overseeing one Junior Digital Designer, driving their performance and development
- Proactive with driving own development
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment