Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. We are a Global, Multi-Channel Business where the key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for assisting the Merchandiser or JM in trading the current range to maximise profit and minimise markdown, through sales forecasting, reviewing and balancing stock and developing strategic promotions. You will support the climate planning process under the direction of the Merchandiser.
• Analysing product, category, climate and trend sales performance to feed into all meetings, trade and planning
• Ensuring prompt and accurate delivery and phasing of intake
• Preparing markdown proposals for owned business and providing recommendation to Territory Trader
• Setting sizing ratios for all climates in consultation with Territory teams
• Ad-hoc analysis
• Liaising with suppliers
• Forecasting future product sales (line and category level)
• Managing distribution plan in line with department strategy across climates/channels
• Analysing trade feedback with climate or digital actions at line and category level
• Managing global line detail on a continual basis
• Carrying out trading actions
• Completing Margin Analysis
• Identifying training needs within team
• Managing MAAs
• Contributing to Peer Group forums