Who We Are
Fashion isn’t just what we know, it’s what we love. With signature prints, seasonal must haves, wardrobe essentials and pieces for every occasion, our collections are exciting, feminine, versatile and affordable. Dorothy Perkins is for every woman: our clothes come in sizes 6 to 28 with dedicated Tall, Petite, Plus Size and Maternity collections, all with a focus on a feminine, flattering fit. With an extensive selection of shoes, boots, bags and accessories, you can find the perfect finishing touches at DP. Plus, with weekly in-store updates and daily online drops, there’s always something new to discover.
We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
To work alongside the Global Buying team to maximise the Wholesale business. Lead and inspire a high performing team to drive trading performance and strengthen the brands position in the market place. Build and manage partner relationship to ensure effective performance across all channels.
Day To Day
- With the Global Buying team, is responsible for global wholesale end to end planning and delivery. Supports the Brand’s overall wholesale strategic plan across all markets, working with key stakeholders across the business
- Own Wholesale P&L reporting by period assessing gross margin and profit by partner
- Work cross functionally with internal B&M teams to build strong relationships and understand what product from the product catalogue can be offered to wholesale partners
- Manage wholesale accounts, building new and managing existing relationships, taking into account individual partner/market needs and opportunities
- Collaborate with Global Buying on key wholesale buying meetings across all divisions to ensure the brand is strongly represented through a commercial and balanced range
- Monitor competitor activity within each market making recommendations to drive sales and realise opportunities
- Present Sales/Forecast information across all partners by department and present reforecasts to Head of International Trading/Director on a monthly basis highlighting opportunity
- Attend top level strategy meetings with partners as well as internal department strategies to discuss lessons learnt and future plans
- Currently operating as a Junior Merchandiser/Merchandiser from a fashion background (either Core or Wholesale merchandising)
- Highly numerate and analytical with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Effective communication skills across all business levels and ability to build strong relationships across multiple teams
- A methodical/logical approach to work and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Good problem solving skills – can overcome issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions
- Seen as a leader to support peer group and contributes ideas to develop skills
- Confidently influences Senior Management and provides support for their manager
The Exciting Part
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.