Who We Are
Wallis & Evans are aspirational, exciting fashion forward brands with our customer always at the heart of everything we do. Across the brands, our teams continue to learn, develop and innovate, taking ownership of their roles and responsibilities with passion and enthusiasm. We are proud of our brands and we all play an active part in driving our businesses forward year on year.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the Buying teams and our Suppliers to define, assure and set the quality of the product for Evans.
Day To Day
- Ensures product arrives in store, on time, to the approved quality standards
- Responsible for Fitting and Sealing samples from 1st submit ,through to Production approval
- Works with Suppliers to ensure quality and fit is to agreed brand standards
- Evaluates and assesses factories’ capabilities in both quality and CSR
- Regularly reviews product standards in store and online through customer reviews
- Regularly reviews product fit and performance against the competition
- Supports the Technical Services Manager in the implementation of new technical developments and strategy
- Can demonstrate extensive knowledge of garment construction
- Has relevant product/fabric & industry knowledge
- Strong manufacturing knowledge
- Has experience of quality assurance in a retail company
- Can identify and analyse problems and propose solutions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate
The Exciting Part
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.