Who we are:
Outfit is the ultimate one stop shopping destination, with all Arcadia Brands under one roof. We endeavour to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that's both engaging and inspiring. We are still expanding with plans to open further new stores, providing our team with lots of opportunities to grow and develop.
As a Team Leader/Duty Manager, you will support the Managers by leading the team and setting the standard in store, making sure that you deliver exceptional service day in, day out. You will love taking on extra responsibility and driving your own development showing the confidence and skills to become a manager of the future.
Day to Day:
- You are passionate about understanding customers, retail, fashion trends, product and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team
- You embrace and drive digital and multi channel initiatives
- You are actively involved in supporting the management team to deliver KPI's
- You coach and motivate the team to maximise their perfromance by being a role model
- You work well under pressure and have a positive approach
- A genuine love of fashion and passion for our Brands
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Customer focussed and experience of driving sales
- A flair for visual merchandising
- A team player, able to motivate and give direction to others
- Initiative and ability to work independantly/without guidance
- Good communication skills and confident to communicate at all levels
The exciting Part
You get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.