We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Channel Planner/ Merchandiser to join our Channel Merch team.
This opportunity is suited to a Senior Assistant Merchandiser looking for their first JM role or a Junior Branch Merch looking for their next step. This role reports into the Head of Channel Optimisation and working across the digital, core merch teams, retail, logistics, visual and operations.
Managing a team of one AM and MAA
DAY TO DAY
- Seasonal and in season planning of Digital and UK retail stores with focus on channel planning for our OB sites, Flagship stores, Debenhams, Outfit and External Business partners
- Formulating the base plans in line with Brand objectives & current market trends.
- Producing seasonal sales and stock plans to department level, taking consideration of non-LFL stores and phasing parameters.
- Supply the B&M teams with sales and space plans (Tiering).
- Ensure stock levels by channel are at the appropriate levels by working alongside and influencing the merchandising teams
- Managing in season space and options with the B&M teams.
- Analyse channel and store performance working closely with the key functional teams to drive strategy and identify risk and opportunity
- Managing the store portfolio relating to new, modernisations and closures.
- Produce weekly performance analysis.
- Manage all branch specific projects.
- Management and Development of team
- Overseeing Digital and Oxford Circus stock management.
- Develop distribution strategy, and continue to challenge current practices, ensuring stock is allocated to the right place.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with excellent excel and planning abilities
- Forward thinking self starter, able to identify opportunities and risks to help drive the business
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels, especially senior management.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under pressure and with strong negotiation skills.
- Flexible, proactive and open to change.
- Management skills.
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.