Who we are:
OUTFIT, a successful part of Arcadia Group Limited, is a chain of out-of-town retail stores offering a wide selection of the best high-street fashion brands and latest trends all under one roof.
Over the last 5 years our business has been expanding and has gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate, which makes Outfit an exciting place to work! It doesn’t stop there…OUTFIT has some of the largest stores in the Arcadia portfolio, in terms of space and turnover. Outfit’s aim is to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that’s engaging and inspiring.
Support the Store Manager in leading and inspiring the management team to ensure that the whole store delivers an outstanding customer experience day in, day out.
You strive to deliver the OUTFIT Brand Vision through sharing the same high standards as the Store Manager, delivering the highest operational and visual standards and being a great Fashion Role Model.
Building strong relationships to help influence the stores’ success and the future growth of the business is key
Day to Day:
- Support the Store Manager in developing opportunities to encourage future growth.
- Support, drive and challenge the management team in delivering key targets - Sales, Stock loss, Costs, Payroll, e-digital and Markdown.
- Demonstrating a strong awareness of local knowledge and competitors.
- You proactively seek, anticipate and respond to shifts in fashion trends and new market opportunities.
- Embrace and communicate brand Information and tools to drive the business and maintain brand integrity.
- Oversee the visual and management teams to ensure Brand standards are implemented and maintained through creative and visual excellence.
- You ensure strong operational controls are in place and challenge appropriately.
- Build strong relationships with all key head office functions to maximise the potential of the Store.
- Ensure there is good availability of stock and educate the teams in ensuring all sizes are out for our customers
- The ability to engage & lead a team in a fast moving environment.
- Proven track record in a similar field.
- Excellent man management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Planning & Organisational skills.
- Mobility is a key factor if you are looking to forge a career in our business.
- Logical and practical approach to problem-solving
- Open and honest
The exciting Part
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Up to 30% bonus
- 25% discount on Arcadia Brands
- Clothing allowance
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Private medical insurance