Who we are:
OUTFIT, a successful part of Arcadia Group Limited, is a chain of out-of-town retail stores offering a wide selection of the best high-street fashion brands and latest trends all under one roof.
Over the last 5 years our business has been expanding and has gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate, which makes Outfit an exciting place to work! It doesn’t stop there…OUTFIT has some of the largest stores in the Arcadia portfolio, in terms of space and turnover. Outfit’s aim is to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that’s engaging and inspiring.
As a Team Leader/Supervisor, you will support the Management by leading the team and setting the standards in store, making sure that you deliver exceptional service day in, day out. You will love taking on extra responsibility and driving your own development showing the confidence and skills to become a manager in the future.
You will be responsile for driving your brands based on sound commercial evidence and enhanced with visual merchandising skills supported by our VM.
Day to Day:
- You are passionate about understanding customers, retail, fashion trends and product and share your knowledge with the rest of the team.
- You embrace and drive digital and multi-channel initiatives.
- You are actively involved in supporting the management team to deliver KPIs.
- You coach and motivate the team to maximise their performance by being a role model.
- You work well under pressure and have a positive approach.
- A genuine love for fashion and a passion for our Brands.
- Previous experience in leading a team.
- Customer focused and experienced in driving sales.
- A flair for visual merchandising.
- A team player, able to motivate and give direction to others.
- Initiative and ability to work independantly/witout guidance.
- Good communication skills and confident to communicate at all levels.
The exciting Part
You get some great benifits for being part of the team. We offer great staff disciount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.