Who we are:
OUTFIT, a successful part of Arcadia Group Limited, is a chain of out-of-town retail stores offering a wide selection of the best high-street fashion brands and latest trends all under one roof.
Over the last 5 years our business has been expanding and has gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate, which makes Outfit an exciting place to work! It doesn’t stop there…OUTFIT has some of the largest stores in the Arcadia portfolio, in terms of space and turnover. Outfit’s aim is to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that’s engaging and inspiring.
You will deliver the OUTFIT Brand, driving the highest operational and visual standards and being a great
Fashion Role Model. You are able to spot and react to commercial opportunities in your market place and
build strong relationships with Head Office functions to help influence the stores’ success and the future
growth of the business is key.
Day to Day:
- Lead the management team to create and evaluate the business plan to ensure that it is relevant, commercial and cost effective, exploring all opportunities to generate sales and maximise profit.
- Support Retail and Brand Strategies, by participating in projects as appropriate and driving initiatives forward.
- Anticipate and plan for future challenges and business growth opportunities within the local market place.
- Constantly seek areas to improve the business. You encourage your store team to try new ideas to drive the business forward.
- The ability to engage & lead a team in a fast moving environment.
- Proven track record in a similar field.
- Excellent man management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Planning & Organisational skills.
- Mobility is a key factor if you are looking to forge a career in our business.
The exciting Part
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Up to 30% bonus
- 25% discount on Arcadia Brands
- Clothing allowance
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Private medical insurance