Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
The TOPSHOP TOPMAN online space is growing by the second and we are currently on the lookout for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to push this even further. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for creating and delivering TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s Digital Marketing strategy. In this role you will be managing and leading a team to ensure that TOPSHOP TOPMAN have a strong presence within the digital marketing space. You will need to demonstrate excellent commercial skills combined with proven digital acquisitions and retention experience.
This is a key role within the Digital team to drive the acquisition and retention of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital customer by pushing the boundaries within the online space. To defend & grow market share both in the UK and internationally.
DAY TO DAY
- Driving both acquisition and retention of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN customer in fast-growing / International marketplaces.
- Planning and managing the annual digital budget.
- Working alongside the Digital Trade, Content, Creative teams to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Building relationships and manage external suppliers /agencies.
- Driving interest and passion for the brand ensuring a competitive edge to all digital marketing activity.
- Providing insightful marketing analysis about the TOPSHOP TOPMAN customer.
- Constantly on the lookout for innovating and exciting new opportunities, identifying commercial routes for driving sales growth.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
- Experience in managing and leading a team - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively.
- A strong affinity with fashion with a natural connection to the TOPSHOP TOPMAN customer.
- A creative thinker with the ability to achieve the full potential from projects, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments and technology.
- The ability to combine an innovative approach with commerciality.
- The proven ability to negotiate and drive performance, liaising at a senior level with confidence and impact.
- Results driven and delivery focused. Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results, including those achieved through influence on related teams.
- Proven digital marketing experience at senior management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.