Who We Are
As our founder Montague Burton once said: “Good clothes develop a man's self-respect”. And through hard work, dedication and a focus on innovation, Burton Menswear strives to deliver quality in every aspect of our business.
Montague Burton opened our first store in 1904 and his cool head, warm hearted approach is key to our success. Handsome, uncomplicated, considered and friendly we are a man-thinking brand who put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Burton Menswear is for the every man: our clothes come in sizes XS to XXL with dedicated Big & Tall and Muscle Fit ranges as well as specialist occasion collections such as 1904 and FōR.
We already know a thing or two about dressing men but that doesn’t stop us looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Burton Menswear is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people, who want to make a difference.
As well as our Retail and Digital channels, our International presence continues to grow with our Wholesale and Franchise partnerships - If you want to be part of our dynamic, global business.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for driving the development of a global product range across the core teams, ensuring that all market requirements are met and to understand the markets, emerging trends and customer profiles for all the countries that Burton Menswear trades in and to analyse opportunities and risks in order to deliver a profitable range across all territories.
Day to Day
- Contributes to Franchise and Wholesale strategy and actively drives delivery within the team
- Influences the strategic agenda within the brand ensuring Wholesale and Franchise priorities are communicated
- Oversee the Account Management of Burton’s Wholesale & Franchise business, ensuring a smooth flow of information, driving initiatives/overall account strategies to fully potentialise accounts
- Manage profit performance through limiting risk, potentialising opportunities and managing departmental sales performance
- Work with partner to develop a credible and balanced range (integrating previous seasons experience into new account strategies)
- Exploring new market opportunities and supporting in current market strategy reviews
- Utilise relevant internal and external information to support in developing opportunities to maximise potential in current and new markets
- Key contact for core Buying & Merchandising teams
- Drive and influence strategy across all regions
- Proven experience working at Senior Product Manager level for a fast paced fashion retailer
- Proven success at selling & buying own area, preferably with an understanding/exposure to the global markets/ franchises
- Experience in working with Wholesale partners
- Established track record of driving business forward
- Excellent commercial awareness and ability to drive profit
The Exciting Part
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.