Who We Are
Miss Selfridge is for women who seek of-the-moment fashion with a glamorous and individual edge. First hitting the high street in 1966 as the young fashion department of Selfridges, we've since grown into a renowned international fashion brand boasting over 330 outlets and several websites across over 20 countries. Miss Selfridge.com is a powerful digital outlet for the brand, receiving millions of unique visitors every month, with a quarter of these customers from outside of the UK.
The purpose of this role is to support store initiatives to drive KPI performance, ensure Inspire remains a key focus in store, and be a link between head office, stores and the wider retail community. The Retail Operations Coordinator will provide operational support to field & store team, ensure retail communications reflect brand values, engagement and consistency, partner with non-trading functions and assist teams to plan, drive best practice and improve operational efficiencies in stores.
Day to Day
- Ensures brand consistency and integrity is maintained across all communication channels.
- Maintenance of The Word and related systems ensuring all bugs are logged and fixed
- Seen as the ‘Word Expert’ supporting training, offering communication solutions
- Liaising with head office functions and External Business partners to ensure accurate communications to store regarding activity and operations
- Investigates operational issues, acting as the link between Head Office and Stores and where possible provide solutions to operational issues.
- The central point of contact for information, queries and support of stores, field and head office teams
- Working alongside AM’s and HR to ensure staff are fully trained and conversant with brand policies and procedures
- Build cross functional relationships across business to ensure processes are adhered to with regards to store communication and operations
- Day to day running, coordination and management of retail operations – phone calls, emails etc.
- Carry out visits to maintain retail appreciation and ensure standards are kept back of house
Commercial, Sales & Service
- Developing customer service and ensuring What’s The Feedback (WTF) is a key focus in stores
- Support retail initiatives such as Fashion Footprint, Health and Safety, Loss Prevention
- Weekly updates on trade/performance and forward planning for key partner events
- Work closely with host partners on store activity/promotions and communicating to stores
- Collate host partners annual trade/marketing calendar and share within brand
- Key interface to Outfit and Topshop Head Office to ensure a continued successful relationship
- Retail experience – Genuine passion for understanding customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- Comfortable interpreting data/information and actively using to make commercial decisions
- Strong administration & organisational skills.
- Pro-active approach to managing workload, with the ability to effectively prioritise work to meet challenging deadlines.
- Determined and able to work positively under pressure
The Exciting Part
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.