Support both the Retail and Head Office HR teams, providing an effective and timely administrative service
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Talent Team on all entry level roles across the Evans Head Office team and conduct entry level interviews with line manager.
- Advertise all Head Office roles on internal job board and update recruitment tracker.
- Advertise and monitor all Retail Management vacancies through liaising with key retail stakeholders, ensuring recruitment trackers and HR team are kept up to date.
- Complete right to work checks at interview stage for all Head Office recruitment.
- Monitor Retail Management secondments on weekly basis, liaising with Area Managers and ensuring all management staff have relevant paperwork and payroll are aware of relevant changes.
- Complete offer letters and starter packs for all new Head Office starters and Retail Management starters.
- Conduct Grade 1 and 4 inductions for Head Office employees.
- Action any reference omissions highlighted by payroll through communicating with Branch Management and informing Payroll of the outcome.
- Respond to and action monthly Right to Work Report for Retail Employees.
- Process all Head Office leaver information, communicating with employee and Line Manager and conducting entry level exit interviews.
- Manage HR aspects of the Branch opening and closing programme, ensuring that all affected employees receive appropriate verbal and written communication and that any resulting redeployments or redundancies are managed in accordance with Company and legislative requirements.
- Complete all payroll paperwork, including starters, leavers and any changes, considering deadlines and link with Group HR and payroll for Head Office employees.
- Ensure all references, incoming and outgoing, are obtained/sent for Head Office
- Update all monthly trackers, including Brand structure charts, board report, sign offs and recruitment trackers for Head Office changes.
- Support HRO and SHRM with annual activities i.e. pay review and benefits renewal
- Monitor requests to Evans Team Facebook Group and remove leavers.
- Distribute Head Office employee payslips, reward cards and assist with desk drops.
- Maintain personnel files and complete filing of incoming paperwork for both Head Office and Retail employees.
- Archive closure paperwork and leavers files, quarterly.
- Monitor daily the Retail Recruitment and Retail Resourcing Mailboxes.
- Upload and maintain new documents to The Word.
- Format and distribute monthly payroll download.
- First point of contact for all enquiries to the Retail and Head Office HR teams, providing first line advice on generalist HR practice and liaising with all relevant parties where necessary to ensure an effective and timely resolution.
- Confident with good communication skills, able to liaise at all levels
- Previous HR administration experience extremely advantageous
- Flexibility to juggle several activities simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, passionate and keen to progress a career in HR