Data Inputter- 12 month FTC
Be part of the team…
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
About the role...
We are looking for a dynamic individual with great interpersonal skills to join our team. Your role will be to provide effective administration support for the buying team by inputting, updating, maintaining and retrieving information held on a computer system.
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing the process order, ensures orders are put on the system accurately including: Shipment date, deliver date, cost price, quantity, factory, selling price, season, currency for import orders, country of origin
- Maintains line file and purchase order ensuring all appropriate personnel are notified and all system amendments are carried out and recorded
- Confirms fabric composition and updates line file accordingly
- Liaises with kimball supplier and orders price tickets accordingly
- Ensures ISCM short descriptions are accurate and user friendly
- Time management
- Able to prioritise workload
- Communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self- motivated
- PC literate e.g. Word and Excel