A BIT ABOUT
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 30 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Purchasing.
The Support Manager will manage the L2 Technical Support Services team, who provide crucial 2nd line support to Arcadia’s internal and external user communities within agreed service levels. Managing a team of circa 20+ people, the Support Manager will also have line-management responsibility for three Team Leaders. This role is predominately Leeds based but with regular visits to London offices required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
The Support Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of L2 Support Services team located in Leeds & London. This will also include acting as a point of escalation and incident management as required. Responsibilities will be both management and technical, and will include:
• Management of a team of circa 20+ Support Specialists including three direct Team Lead reports
• Liaison with Arcadia Development and Business Systems teams as well as 3rd party supplies and Service Integrators
• To be aware of system management requirements including capacity, performance, work management, patch management, version control, security, backup & recovery, and utilities.
• Procurement and disposal of IT equipment as required
• Liaison with 3rd party hardware engineers when required
• Provide 2nd line Digital support for all platforms supported
• Liaison with 3rd line internal support groups and external 3rd parties when required
• Support on a call out rota providing out of hours support
• Participate in project work as required
• Proactively manage, maintain and improve support procedures by implementing best practice methods and ensuring that procedures are fully documented and understood by the support team
• Experienced Team Manager
• Sound 2nd line technical skills in many areas mentioned above
• Good Incident management skills
• Good awareness of ITIL framework and disciplines
• Good training, mentoring and coaching skills
• Good business awareness of service levels and a good understanding of the impact of critical system issues on the business.
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please click ‘Apply’ below to attach and send your CV in the email window.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.