Who we are:
OUTFIT, a successful part of Arcadia Group Limited, is a chain of out-of-town retail stores offering a wide selection of the best high-street fashion brands and latest trends all under one roof.
Over the last 5 years our business has been expanding and has gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate, which makes Outfit an exciting place to work! It doesn’t stop there…OUTFIT has some of the largest stores in the Arcadia portfolio, in terms of space and turnover. Outfit’s aim is to give each of our customers a personal shopping experience that’s engaging and inspiring.
Outfit have an exciting new opportunity for a Team Leader to join one of our retail stores based in Farnborough. This opportunity requires a proven retail professional with experience of leading teams or taking the next step within their career to join us! Outfit, is a successful part of the Arcadia Group and we offer an out-of-town retail experience, offering a wide selection of the best high-street fashion brands all under one roof.
The successful Team Leader will be responsible for the menswear section of Outfit, overseeing brands such as Topman, Burton and Lloyds Shoes. We are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to our customers ensuring they have a personal shopping experience therefore proven experience of working within a customer service environment is essential.
If you are an ambitious and driven individual seeking a rewarding yet challenging opportunity then Outfit is the place for you. This role as a Team Leader offers exposure to many areas of the business which includes Visual Merchandising, Driving Sales & Driving Store Profitability. Outfit offers an array of employee benefits with unrivalled progression opportunities within Outfit & Arcadia. This is an opportunity for a proven team leader or an individual with proven retail experience to join the team and take the first step towards leadership & management.
Day to Day:
Team Leader Role Overview:
• Responsible for in-store menswear brands such as Burton, Topman & Lloyds Shoes.
• Influence business KPI’s and objective
• Deliver outstanding customer service and offer advice to customers
• Lead, motivate and inspire other team members.
Team Leader Role Requirements:
• Proven retail & customer service experience
• Experience in leading or supervising other staff (advantageous)
• Living in or within commutable distance to Farnborough
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Understanding of the commercial side of business and ensuring the business is a success.
The exciting Part
Team Leader Remuneration:
• Salary: Dependent upon experience
36.5 hours a week (5 days of 7 a week including weekends)
• 25% discount across the 8 Arcadia brands
• Staff uniform policy discount
• Fun, inspiring and ambitious co-workers
• Event to support our diverse range of charities.