A Bit About
In October 2014 Beyoncé and Arcadia announced a new partnership – an athleisure brand named IVY PARK which launched in April 2016. The joint venture is equally owned by Topshop and Parkwood Athletic with Sir Philip Green and Beyoncé both assuming roles of Founders. The partnership, not collaboration, is designed and managed by a newly created standalone team based in London. Ivy Park is set to establish itself as a global market leader in Athleisure, clothes which are appropriate for both athletic and leisure activity in the fastest growing sector in the womenswear market today.
The brand is already distributed into over 50 different countries across North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. The scope of the brand within the market enables it to access consumers across a number of different channels from Premium Independents, Department Stores, Sporting Goods, Apparel Specialty and Pure Play. The ambition of the Brand is to become a market leader in its sector, engaging a core consumer set between 18-35 years to make women look and feel at the top of their game – whatever they’re doing and wherever they are.
What You Will Be Doing Day to Day
- Analysing and updating the Product team on key looks, trends and shop reports
- Gathering internal and external information to drive product and range development for the target customer
- Putting together Tech Packs for suppliers
- Working with the Design Team to evolve the range to ensure it continues to meet the needs of the customer
- Taking an active role in trend direction
- Completely understanding and working to help deliver the company Brand/customer strategy
- Collating and using information on forward trends – colour, fabric and styling to drive product and range development for the customer.
- Identifying new trends/product
- Establish a close relationship with key partners and with the Buyer and Technical team to ensure these suppliers have the relevant information
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience Designing Sports/Active wear – Knowledge of fabrics/construction and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in presenting
- Supplier and factory experience
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Self-focused and motivated
- Team player
- Open and can do attitude
- Strong team player, who related well to others
- Excellent organisation skills
- Willing to take responsibility for decisions
- Ability to set priorities and achieve deadlines
- Ability to understand and deliver a brief in a concise manner
The Exciting Part
- Flexible reward package
- 25 days holiday
- 25% discount across all Arcadia brands
- Stakeholder pension Scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 3pm finishes throughout July and August
- 10am Start on Wednesday to give you time to visit the gym
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.