A BIT ABOUT
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 30 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Purchasing.
As a Senior Project Manager within the Shared Services team you will manage a large multi-faceted project/account/campaign or multiple projects at the same time. You will be responsible for the delivery of retail specific business or IT projects on time and to quality. Bringing together resources from our own internal teams, our large system integrators and from within our business units you will ensure that we continual and consistent delivery to a high quality.
As a senior member of the team you will contribute to continuously improving the project management toolkits and various development methodologies, providing mentoring and expertise to colleagues whilst supporting and motivating the wider Project Management team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Key responsibilities will include:
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
• Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of a project
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business requirements
• Define project success criteria
• Determine and assess need for internal and external resources and recruit the appropriate resources if necessary
• Prepare progress reports and manage project expectations with stakeholders
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
• Track project milestones and deliverables
• Conduct project reviews and create a recommendations report in order to highlight successful and unsuccessful project elements
• 5+ years in a Project Management Role within the retail space, managing large project budgets
• Advanced knowledge of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies (including Waterfall, Agile and KANBAN). Able to draw on past experience to shape / drive the delivery of assigned projects
• Experience of managing several projects at once of various sizes, preferably in an agile environment with a delivery track record
• Experience of managing projects utilising resources from other functional departments, managing cross project and department dependencies effectively to ensure delivery
• Experience of managing financial budgets (including project budgeting, monitoring financials etc).
• High level of communication, interpersonal and presentation skills including experience of writing accurate and concise reports up to senior levels.
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please click ‘Apply’ below to attach and send your CV in the email window.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.