We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer to join our innovative TOPMAN in-house Design team as a lead designer on our jersey department. We are looking for candidates who have worked on trend forecasting and development and you will have worked closely with Buying teams and Suppliers to ensure you capture the season’s must-have pieces to excite and delight the customer.
A role at TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
• Strong interpretation of trends into commercial designs
• Gathering & using relevant internal and external information to drive product and range development for the customer
• Developing the product strategy in conjunction with the Buyers and Merchandisers, which can then be translated into specific products for a range
• Following product development through from Brief to Press
• Constantly developing the range with Buying and our suppliers to ensure it evolves and continues to meet the needs of the customer
• Responsible for producing specs either by hand or Illustrator/CAD
• Ability to build independent jersey stories
• Coach and develop more junior team members
• International Travel, supplier and inspirational trips