DAY TO DAY
• In-store graphic design & layout (e.g. in store materials including tickets, posters, advertisements, POS special offers, re-packaging, advertorials and seasonal graphics)
• Help create promotional material (e.g. innovative ways to communicate sales messages)
• Help create category branding (e.g. Brand launch of new products / ranges)
• Help create press packs, seasonal lookbooks and ad hoc PR events.
• Help design and create marketing communication and literature.
• Artworking - Ensuring concepts are print production ready.
• Liaise with the digital team to keep the look and content of all channels in line with the overall creative direction.
• Has ability to handle several projects at one time
• Have great awareness of Retail and Creative trends (External influences) to create better design.
• Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Good typographical knowledge
• Previous experience working in a fashion retail environment is preferred
• Enjoy working in a team
• Passionate about design
• Willing to take instruction / guidance
• Idea generator
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Combines an innovative approach with commercial ideas
• Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast pace environment
• A want to progress and learn
THE EXCITING PART
Early finish Fridays throughout July & August – we love Summer
25% discount across all our 8 brands so you can shop until you drop
Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries
Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
Charity days and events supporting wonderful and diverse charities