Our Stockroom Assistants work as part of the Operations Team across 12 stockrooms that include Topshop&Topman clothing,accessories and shoes. Our Team is passionate about product and service,always delivering with pace and energy.They are knowledgeble about Topshop&Topman and they are proactive to use this knowledge to be commercial,effective and deliver impecable customer service at all times.When working within the unique environment of the Oxford Circus Flagship,you recognise the high profile of the Store and you are flexible and adaptable in order to cope with the demands of a neverending changing environment.
Please be aware that this is a Fixed Term Contract and will end no later than the 5th January 2019.
This role requires our assistants to be organised,proactive and efficient so they can carry out the following tasks:
- Processing delivery and paperwork.
- Involvement in the audit/stocktake processes across all stockrooms.
- Training and Coaching new starters and colleagues.
- Authentic customer service to all customers.
- Showcase strong resilience in order to cope with the high expectations of the Global Flagship.
- Ability to motivate yourself and drive own development.