We currently have an opportunity on our Branch Merchandising department for a Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant for UK Retail.
You will be focused on supporting the Assistant Branch Merchandisers (ABM) and being responsible for your own number of stores to potentialise sales. The role provides a broad variety of responsibilities as you will be analysing weekly reports, branch profiling and feeding back your finding to the ABM’s and Branch Merchandiser. This will see you building relationships with stores through visits and contact via email and phone calls, supporting the team with visit packs, reporting and other admin duties. Working alongside the wider core merchandising teams is also a key element to the role to gather information for UK Retail and influence stock packages.
• Providing admin support and reporting for the Assistant Branch Merchandisers (ABM)
• Support the team in the weekly production of Branch Merchandising Update, weekly reporting and general admin tasks
• Using reports to potentialise branch performance e.g. Branch Profiling and feeding back findings to ABM and store
• Contacting stores on a regular basis to understand trading patterns, both store and customer profiles.
• Undertake analysis on own stores to enable us to potentialise trade and stocks
• Provide stores with reporting and product information to support their trade
• Carrying out ad hoc analysis on groups of stores under direction of ABM
• Support ABM with new store picks and systems administration