ABOUT IVY PARK
In October 2014, Beyoncé and Sir Philip Green announced a new partnership – an athleisure brand named IVY PARK, which launched in April 2016. Topshop and Parkwood Athletic equally own the joint venture, with Sir Philip and Beyoncé both assuming roles of Founders. The partnership is designed and managed by a newly created standalone team based in London.
The brand has received an overwhelming response, and now operates globally in North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia through wholesale partnerships. Our current portfolio of wholesale partners includes Topshop, Selfridges, Zalando, Nordstrom & JD Sports to name a few.
The ambition of the brand is to become a market leader in Athleisure wear, the fastest growing womenswear category today. Engaging a core consumer demographic between 18-45 years, the brand vision is to help women become mentally stronger through physical accomplishment.
As Wholesale Marketing Manager, you will manage and deliver integrated international marketing strategies across the brand’s wholesale partners to ensure that marketing plans are developed in line with the brand vision and values. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be instrumental in executing the brand strategy as well as the wholesale marketing strategy within this growing area of the brands’ global business model.
Along with solid marketing management experience, the successful candidate will be highly organized, with excellent communication skills and a thorough understanding of campaign management. You will be a quick thinker, with a flexible approach to work, and the ability to both influence and lead internal and external stakeholders.
DAY TO DAY
- Manage and develop our growing wholesale portfolio, acting as the lead marketing contact within the business.
- Responsible for driving and developing the consumer marketing strategy with all global retail partners - building awareness, footfall and sales through strategic marketing plans.
- Building & nurturing relationships with retail partners, providing client service excellence, and developing processes to effectively deliver all relevant updates.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with the development and execution of the overarching annual brand & marketing strategy, and ensuring all wholesale activity aligns.
- Managing the VM guidelines and the sign off process for VM concepts with retail partners, ensuring that brand integrity is maintained within all global retail stores.
- Managing the international brand guidelines document and artwork approvals process with partners, acting as brand guardian to ensure a consistent brand voice & global identity.
- Briefing in partner photography & video requirements to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager & overseeing the distribution of creative assets to international partners.
- Provide insightful marketing analysis including consumer insights, competitor analysis & market research.
- Managing the trade marketing budget & mutual contractual partner budgets, having sole accountability for justification of investments/ROI.
- Attending sales meetings to present the brand & marketing strategy, build relationships with partners and negotiate effective marketing plans.
- Managing a team of 2 direct reports - responsible for developing & progressing a Junior Marketing Manager & Marketing & Communications Assistant.
- Working closely with Ivy Park internal teams including Buying, Operations, Sales, Online, Social Media & PR to effectively plan marketing activity in line with wider business objectives. Ensuring communication between these functions is consistent and effectively feeding into the marketing team.
- Marketing analysis reporting against given objectives/KPI’s, and regular reporting on partner activity.
- Creating & updating marketing calendars, critical paths and any other marketing admin documents required for the team.
- Preparation & management of all relevant internal communications for meetings and internal information platforms.
- Leading team meetings, presentations, brainstorm sessions & partner conference calls.
- Taking a pro-active approach to delivering new strategic marketing ideas and efficiencies in work processes.
- Experience in a marketing manager role, preferably within wholesale marketing.
- You must have a strong background in multi-channel brand and retail marketing, ideally from a fashion/lifestyle brand.
- You will be an articulate and confident communicator with the ability to manage numerous internal and external stakeholders. The ability to influence and guide is essential to the success of this role.
- Possess excellent project management skills, from devising concepts through to execution on time and to budget.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to critique creative work to be brand appropriate.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to perform, under pressure and act on own initiative.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in fashion/sports, trends and athletics.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team and as a self-motivated individual.
- Be able to influence effectively at all levels and negotiate to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, the ability to respond to direction as well as produce results independently.
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Confidently contribute fresh and innovative ideas.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Demonstrate previous experience in an International role.
- Competency in Adobe Suite and an understanding of the artwork process is favored but not essential.
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.